Principium autem unde
latius se funditabat
Inovaweld Technology is proud to offer a range of stainless steel barrels also known as barrels specifically for WINE & CIDER markets.
Our barrels are all made of premium quality, food grade stainless steel to maintain the integrity of the stored wine and provide optimal longevity.
Our barrels can be used for fermentation, ripening, aging, storage and transport of wine between the vineyard and the bottling plant and / or when sold to customers who wish to bottle the wine. wine under their own name.
They are also used to fill the oak barrels (when evaporation) commonly called “topping” as well as to store the excess wine that can not fill the last barrel of oak, also called “leftover”.
Stainless steel is a material that will allow the winemaker to produce wines that could be characterized as “different” compared to the use of oak barrels. Here are some points that will make you think about the benefits of using our stainless steel barrels:
- Production of oak-free wines also called “unoaked”
- Customization of your wines with a mixture of different origins of oaks and different aromas that could be compared to an herbal tea from which the expression used: “The Secret is in the Barrel”
- Substantial savings on drum cleaning and maintenance
- An oak barrel with a shelf life before being characterized as a “neutral cask”, that is to say it does not transfer more flavor to the wine. We normally talk about 4 to 5 uses. A stainless steel barrel is reusable and will allow the winemaker to make significant savings over the years
- Experimentation with limited volume productions
- Compatible with most barrel holders available on the market
- LASER customization of your barrels with the LOGO of your vineyard (Additional fees may apply)
Our full range of barrels will certainly meet some of your needs and will allow you to stand out with unique and personalized wines.
Our large distribution network allows us to cover the maple territory wherever you are. Do not hesitate to contact us in order to know our partners who will be able to offer you our products all year long no matter the desired quantities.
“The price of a bottle of wine is tied to what the consumer is willing to pay for what he might consider a good wine…”