The nitric acid industry is unique and requires very specific needs when it comes to stainless steel barrels.
Technology Inovaweld has the expertise and technology to meet the highest industry standards in highly specialized markets such as the NUCLEAR industry by offering premium grade stainless steel barrels, fully welded.
Our welding robots equipped with state-of-the-art laser heads meet the characteristics that a barrel must meet for your industry.
Here are some of these characteristics to confirm our ability to meet your needs:
- ISO 9001: 2015 accreditation
- Accredited for the transport of dangerous goods (one accredited): 1a1 / x2.0 / 600
- Barrel entirely welded and without crevices in the bottom (seamless) allowing optimal conservation while respecting the integrity and purity of the stored product.
- Smooth and continuous interior allowing easy and efficient cleaning minimizing the risk of cross-contamination between different storage
- 304 / 304l stainless steel with a minimum thickness of 0.059 “(1.5mm)
- Our barrels can be supplied with machined or forged flanges (add photo) with a Teflon ™ seal
- Barrel body reinforced or not with rolled stainless steel tubes
Do not hesitate to contact us and discuss with our technical team the characteristics of the desired product.
Our extensive distribution network allows us to cover your territory no matter where you are. Feel free to call us today to find out about our partners who can offer you our products, regardless of the desired quantities.